ADHARAS HILL, COMMUNE OF PHSAR DEK
DISTRICT OF PONHEA LEU, KANDAL PROVINCE, KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
In the hill of Phnom Oudong
Phone: (012)221-505, (012)944-866, (012)896-555
View Larger Map
Cambodian citizens of both sex, as well as the world population, love
peace, prosperity and wisdom. They try to study both Dhamma (life substantiality)
and worldly environments following the teachings of Lord Buddha that focus
on non-violence, tolerance, peace, hospitality, loving-kindness, compassion,
sympathetic-joy, equanimity to enhance as the codes of their livings.
- Establishing school of Vipassana (Insight Meditation) to instruct
and guide all Cambodian Buddhists to do good, avoid all evils and cleanse
their mind according the way of Lord Buddha in order to have patience
and calmness for themselves individually. This could lead all of us
prosperity and peace in our society.
- Organizing and disseminating the messages of enhancing social ethics
and harmony through:
a). Explaining and interacting directly.
b). Preparing the mini classes for everybody in either inside or outside
c). Forming the initiative works by sending educated Buddhist monks
to abroad and welcoming all foreign visitors who wish to practice meditation
in our center.
- Offering alms food to monks, nuns and laypeople who are practicing
Meditation in the Center.
- Building a nursing home to take care and give healthy aids to both
domestic and international associations, communities and institutes
in order to treat those people who wish to study Dhamma.
- Establishing a Talent Pali and Sanskrit Language School, and also
national and international literature.